Survey (medical/biological study)
Cell phones and cancer: what is the evidence for a connection?
Published in: Radiat Res 1999; 151 (5): 513-531
- genotoxicity/mutation: chromosome aberration, DNA strand break, micronucleus formation
- cancer: cancer of the CNS, gallbladder, bile ducts, haematopoietic, lymphatic system, respiratory tract; tumor promotion (liver, skin, colon, mammary tumors)
- effects on the cardiovascular system: heart rate, arterial blood pressure, haematocrit, erythrocyte, leukocyte count
- endocrine changes: hormone levels of corticosterone, prolactin, catecholamines
- epidemiology: health effects, mortality, cancer risk (see "cancer")