Survey (medical/biological study)
Genetic, carcinogenic and teratogenic effects of radiofrequency fields.
Published in: Mutation Research - Reviews in Mutation Research 1998; 410 (2): 141-165
- genotoxicity/mutation: chromosomal aberration (chromosome break, sister chromatid exchange), micronucleus, DNA-damage (strand breaks)
- cell function: effects on sodium-potassium ATPase, ion fluxes
- cancer: tumor growth, lymphoma, leukaemia
- effects on the reproductive system: male fertility (e.g. testicular temperature, sperm count, -abnormalities); female fertility (e.g.: fetal weight, fetal/embryo death)
- epidemiology: morbidity, mortality, cancer risk